I really don’t have much to say today. Why, you ask?
Well. I’ve been doing a lot of the same thing over and over. It doesn’t provide much good material.
Nothing new to notate in the workout department. Still sneaking in a little weights or yoga here and there in with my cardio obsession to mix it up. Big whoop.
Nothing new to notate in the kitchen area. Eating leftovers and trying not to buy anything before going out-of-town for the weekend. Bit whoop.
So maybe I can just fill your head with random useless knowledge?
I mean… more random and useless knowledge than usual? (Let’s be honest.)
Ok, so here it goes…
1. I had a dream about Ryan Gosling the other night. It was really strange to me, even in the dream, however I did not ask him to leave. ;) RG used to really creep me out. But it wasn’t his fault. I had a super creepy neighbor that looked like him. Very similar in both the face and the torso region. I know this because I don’t think the kid owned a shirt. Or at least he didn’t when he casually “stopped by”. This behavior really was only welcomed for about 2 weeks. Then it got weird. Plus it got cold. Which made it even more weird than before.
Moral of the story? Bad associations are not fair to anyone. Sorry Ryan. I’m willing to give you a second chance now. Give me a call so we can hash this whole thing out. Thanks.
Another moral of the story? Lock your doors.
2. I will make one mention of the workout session last night. And that mention is out of frustration. I mean- is it necessary to have three treadmills out of commission because you’re cleaning them during the PEAK of the crowded time at the gym? Really? Why not do such things at, I dunno, 9 or 10 in the morning when half the crowd is there? It’s common sense, people. Common sense.
Oh and then I ran 4.2 miles. But we’re not talking about that. Remember?
3. I’m tired of the Bieber baby drama. And wish they’d stop referring to it as a “love child”. Clearly love was not even a factor in the situation.
And am I out of line when I say I kind of hope the baby really is his?
Yeah. You heard me.
4. Christmas is coming and I’m SO not ready. For that and the holidays in general. Walking through Target this week gave me anxiety. And when someone mentioned Thanksgiving being only two weeks away, my heart stopped for a second or two. My only goal this year is to not be THAT person buying gifts the day or two before Christmas over my lunch with the rest of the masses. Not like that’s ever happened before…
5. More leftover sweet potatoes were consumed last night. And as I ate in total contentment, I wondered if my overconsumption would eventually lead to an orangish glow in skin color? I heard that happens when too many carrots are consumed. Is this the case? Or a myth? Too lazy to google…
It’s almost welcomed- I’m going to a wedding over the weekend and the extra glow may be nice.
So there you have it. A peek into this mind of madness.
PS- You still have oodles of time (yes, oodles) to enter my Manna Organics Giveaway! So… like… you know… do it!
So here’s the million dollar question of the day: What celebrity totally creeps you out? Let’s discuss.